Every bride before tying the final knot wants to de-stress herself with her closest friends and family. And by de-stressing means that the bride wants to share her laugh and her personal and funny jokes with her friends and her family.
If the showers are for the bride only it is named as a bridal shower. However if both the couple is involved it is called a wedding shower.
A bridal shower is usually a bachelorette party thrown by the bride’s closest friends and family members. A bridal shower involves a day where there’s love in the atmosphere with lots of laughs and giggles and many ohms and Ahs. It is a day of joy and fun. Many games are involved in this event. Everyone in the event showers their dearest wishes and love with the help of some gifts and a bridal shower card.
But are you doubtful in knowing what to write in a bridal shower card.
No worries, in this article we will help you get to know some of the tips on how and what to write in a bridal shower card.
What to write in a bridal shower card?
Before you start filling the card it is utmost that you take a seat back and breathe and then think what you want to write in your card.
- Firstly always start your card by congratulating the bride to be.
- Secondly, let her know how pretty she is going to look on her big day. Use two-three sentences to reassure her how beautiful her dress is going to look at her and how everyone is excited to see her getting ready on her big day.
- Thirdly if you are close to the bride you can pour your heart creativity and fun into the card. You can recall some of your personal secretive jokes. Your purpose is to make her smile! However, if you are not that close to the bride then you can give her a piece of good advice. You can wish her good luck for her future with her dearest husband to be.
- Next, you must congratulate both the bride and her husband to be.
- Write down a heart filled bridal wish to her
- Lastly don’t write paragraphs. Keep it short and trendy. This way it will be more fun to read and enjoy because you don’t want to make it boring.
Bridal Shower Wishes
In this type of wish, you can pour your sentiments with an immense amount of love and joy. Some of the things that you can write down are
- Congratulations with lots of love.
- Wishing you a happy and blissful life ahead.
- Congratulations on your super partnership.
- Love and wishes from our side.
Funny wishes could be an addon
- Finally, you found out your annoying half!
- You are going to love all gifts my dear one.
- Annoy him and bug him for the rest of your life.
- I’m jealous, you are going to get so many gifts.
- Enjoy your wedding night dear.
- Enjoy every day and if he doesn’t treat you well, call me ill come over with our gang. Joking.
- Don’t cry on your big fat wedding dear because you are going to ruin your make and I know you don’t want him to see your ugly face. HaHa
Advice to the bride to be
If you are not very close to the bride and you are confused about what to write in her card or if you are already married, you can give her sound advice. For example
- A little patience and silence will do wonders in your married life.
- You must appreciate each other minor things every day so that your love for each other will blossom.
- During times a trial seeks each other help and advice. And always stand by each other side.
A list of bridal shower wishes that you can write down on your card
It is important that the wishes you write down for the bride will make her smile and laugh.
- Wishing you and your partner a happy wonderful and luxurious life!
- Love each other to the moon and back.
- With every multiplying year hopefully your love and admiration for each other multiply too.
- Marriage is not all about love but it’s about understanding and showing each other gratitude.
- Appreciate each other every day even you feel nothing is right because it will make you bond even more deeply.
- Marriage is a responsibility. So always show respect and honesty. Things will be easier to handle
- When things are hard don’t forget the good days. They will help you to stand by each other side.
- Avoid anger. It messes up everything. If things are bad stay quiet let the time pass. Things will settle down eventually.
Some of the religious wishes that can be shared if both the bride and husband to be are religious
- May God bless us with a happy and blissful marriage.
- If we increase our love for our God, our God will help and guide us.
- If we help each other increase our devotion to our God, our God will increase love between us.
Bridal Shower Quotes
Some of the very romantic quotes are:
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides -David Viscott
- A successful marriage involves falling in love many times, but with the same person
- -Mignon Mclaughlin
- To love someone gives you deep strength. Being loved by someone gives you deeply courage -Lao tzu
- The best thing to hold on to in life is each other -Audrey
- You don’t love someone because they are perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they are not -Jodi picoult
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make -The Beattles
- A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems short -Andre Maurios
- We love it because it is the only true adventure -Nikki Giovanni
- Love is composed of a single soul, inhabiting two bodies -Aristotle