Letterkenny is a Canadian television sitcom created, developed and written by Jared Keeso and directed by Jacob Tierney. the show’s origin goes way back to 2013 when Canadian actor Jared Keeso and Nathan Dales decided to make a short web series called Letterkenny Problems. story of which revolved around two best friends named Wayne and Daryl spend most of their time thinking about life in a fictional rural Ontario town, which caught the curve’s attention, because of which Letterkenny’s first original series premiered in 2015.
After almost 5 years later, Letterkenny has become the Canadian streaming platform’s biggest success.
The story of the show revolves around several characters which can be categorized in three groups: the hicks, the skids, and the hockey players. the fact that this show revolves around friends and life that what makes it so popular. this show is full of relatable content. many quotes and scenes in this show are something many people can relate to in real life. that’s why this show has such a huge fan base.
What Makes Letterkenny Quotes Special?
So, if you have ever watched Letterkenny, you know how relatable this show can be. especially for those folks who grew up in small Canadian towns. being someone who grew up in small-town I can relate to Letterkenny in many ways. seeing how much you can relate this show makes you want more of it and share it with others. there are not many shows as good as Letterkenny. especially now, with the show just ended its eight seasons, which was full of amazing punch lines.
If you are someone who hasn’t watched a single episode of Letterkenny, here are some of the most famous Letterkenny quotes that’ll surely make you dive into the land of Letterkenny.
Best Letterkenny Quotes
1. “Tim’s, McDonald’s, and the beer store are all closed on Christmas Day. And that’s your whole world right there.”
2. “I see the muscle shirt came today. Muscles coming tomorrow? Did ya get a tracking number? Oh I hope he got a tracking number. That package is going to be smaller than the one you’re sportin’ now.”
3. “Four-leaf clover, make a wish. I wish you weren’t so f**kin’ awkward buddy.”
4. “You naturally care for a companionship, but I guess there’s a lot worse things than playing a little one man couch hockey in the dark.”
5. “I need to give you one more chance to retract, no questions asked. Before this conversation becomes a confrontation.”
6. “Pitter patter, let’s get at ‘er.”
7. “You seen a ‘coon havin’ sex with a barn cat on top of your truck? F**k what’s the nature of that David Suzuki.”
8. “Well, there’s nothing better than a fart. Except kids falling off bikes, maybe. F**k, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don’t give a shit about your kids.”
9. “You stopped toe curlin’ in the hot tub ‘cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you’ve seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.”
10. “You’re pretty good at wrestlin’ there, Katy, and that’s what I appreciates about you.”
11. “I am willing to give 69% of my company to a partner, why 69%? Both sides benefit!. Good Enough!”
12. “If a gains falls in the forest and no one’s around to see it, nobody really sees any gains.”
13. “Your dad says guys with big trucks have little dinks. And that makes sense cuz you want a real big truck and got a real little dink.”
14. “Call me a cake, ‘cause I’ll go straight to your ass, cowboy!”
15. “Daryl: You guys do CrossFit?”
“Wayne: You can cross f**k off.”
16. The world needs less Facebook and more Face-to-Face!
17. “You wanna come to a super soft birthday party?”
18. “Every woman knows that the way to a man’s heart is not through his zipper, it’s through his stomach.”
19. “Closest you’re gettin’ to any action this weekend is givin’ the dairy cow’s teets a good scrubbin’.”
20. “What’s up with your body hair, you big shoots? You look like a 12-year-old Dutch girl.”
If you like the quotes given above, then don’t forget to share this article and WishandGreet.com with others.